URGENT MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE
What is an emergency
Emergency repairs include any repairs necessary to prevent personal injury, damage to property, or undue convenience to the tenant. The tenant must not have caused the damage or situation that makes the repairs necessary.
Should reported maintenance issue/s be deemed the responsibility of a tenant or the fault of a tenant(s), tenant(s) are responsible for the invoice payment. If a tradesman is called out to a property for something that is not considered an emergency, the Landlord and Agency reserve the right to pass invoice payment on to the tenant(s).
Tips and Tricks
Burst hot water service and/or leak – turn water off at mains
Power outage – call SA Power Networks on 13 13 66
Serious roof leak, flood and/or storm damage – call SES on 132 500
If you are experiencing blocked drains at the property this can commonly be caused by tree roots. Please call SA Water 1300 729 283 and request for them to attend. SA Water will then advise if a plumber is required and you can relay this information via email to your property manager.
Emergency Repair Contacts
- Plumber / Gas Fitter Harding Plumbing & Gas – 0401 516 304
- Locksmith A Class Locksmith – 0418 812 257
- Electrician Elite Electrical – 0433 364 756
- General Trade Express Property Maintenance – 0421 017 063
- General Trade DW Property Maintenance – 0412 313 042
- Air Conditioning Simmonds Heating and Cooling – 8377 5888
- Alarm Systems Golden Grove Security – 8289 2403
If you have a maintenance request that is not an emergency as defined above, please contact your property manager via email, together with photographs of the fault and with clear information about the problem. Please also ensure that you provide your best contact details and always put the property address in the subject so we can action with priority.