URGENT MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE
If you have an urgent repair request, please contact your property manager as soon as possible. Urgent repairs are defined by the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 as below.
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase
For any emergency repairs that require attention outside of business hours (as outlined above), please contact the relevant tradesperson from the list below. Any out of hours fees incurred for non-urgent maintenance matters will be payable by the tenant.
Plumber / Gas Plumbmaster 0409 933 034
Electrician Surelec (03) 9416 4425
Locksmith Ace Locksmith 03 9534 0586
Handyman Hire-A-Hubby 0451 207 547
Glass O’Brien Glass 1800 018 886
Plumber QC Plumbing & Electrical 0418 330 537
Electrician QC Plumbing & Electrical 0418 330 537
Locksmith Lockmart Frankston 9781 5988
If you have a maintenance request that is not urgent, please contact your property manager via email, together with photographs of the fault and with clear information about the problem. Please also ensure that you provide your best contact details and always put the property address in the subject so we can action with priority.