URGENT MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE
If you have an urgent repair request, please contact your property manager as soon as possible.
Urgent repairs include:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
For any emergency repairs that require attention outside of business hours (as outlined above), please contact the relevant tradesperson from the list below. Any out of hours fees incurred for non-urgent maintenance matters will be payable by the tenant.
- Pipe Way Plumbing (Plumbing & Gas)– Brett Caddy – 0452 200 215
- Angel Electrics (Electrical)– Robert – 0411 353 245
- Australian Hot Water (No Hot Water) – 1300 132 113
- Quick Locksmiths – Harry 0411 339 555
- Hady Fix Solutions (Handyman) – Reece – 0412 133 633
If you have a maintenance request that is not urgent, please contact your property manager via email, together with photographs of the fault and with clear information about the problem. Please also ensure that you provide your best contact details and always put the property address in the subject so we can action with priority.